Get Emergency Medical help for any Allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Mentioned below are adverse effects that are related to Tadalafil and/or Sildenafil.
Please note that if you are experiencing or have experienced ANY of the concerning symptoms listed below you must DISCONTINUE use of the medication treatment immediately and seek emergency medical attention as soon as possible.
Although it can be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your Primary Care Provider or seek medical help right away if you are or have experienced any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to an adverse effect:
• Chest pain, chest pressure or a fast heartbeat.
• A heartbeat that does not feel normal.
• Dizziness or passing out
• Very bad headache
• Weakness on one side of the body, trouble speaking or thinking, change in balance, drooping on one side of the face, or blurred eyesight.
• Change in eyesight
• Loss in eyesight
• Ringing in the ears, hearing loss, or any other changes in hearing
• Trouble breathing that is new or worse
• Swelling in the arms or legs
• Any unexplained bruising or bleeding
• Very bad muscle pain, back pain, soreness, or weakness
Call your Primary Care Provider or seek Emergency Medical help right away if you have a painful erection (hard penis) or an erection that lasts for longer than 4 hours. This may happen even when you are not having sex. If this is not treated right away, it may lead to lasting sex problems and you may not be able to have sex.
If you have any other symptoms or concerns, please let us know!